Officially called Orb Battles, Burning Circle Notorious Monster (BCNM) events are a special type of arena battle in which adventurers fight a specific mob or group of mobs. They are great ways to have fun and earn powerful items in the world of Vana'diel.
These events are accessed by trading a specific orb to the entrance of a Burning Circle. These orbs can be obtained by trading Beastmen's Seals (BCNM), Kindred's Seals (KSNM), Kindred's Crests (KCNM), High Kindred's Crests (HKCNM) or Sacred Kindred's Crests (SKCNM) to Shami (in Port Jeuno).
The preceding battles, respectively, were chronologically introduced with the original Beastmen's Seals BCNMs, and progressed to Sacred Kindred's Crests SKCNMs.
- Only one person needs an orb to enter the battle.
- Alter Egos cannot be summoned.
- Food does not wear off upon entering.
- In the event of a K.O., all TP accumulated is reset to zero within a BCNM.
- Additionally, in the event of a party wipe, the party has 3 minutes to reraise or all members get kicked out.
All items (85)