Alluvion skirmishes are a new type of battle content in which the fiends, bosses, and topographical features change from one labyrinth to the next. Intrepid explorers who meet certain conditions will be able to descend into ever more difficult levels of the skirmish. Rewards for vanquishing the enemy leaders including item level 119 weapons, shields, and armor that can be engraved with arcane glyptics.
- 1 Requirements
- 2 Entry Eudaemon Key Item
- 3 Zones
- 4 Augmentation
- 5 Alluvion Skirmish Weapons
- 6 Alluvion Armor
- Have installed and registered the Seekers of Adoulin expansion pack
- Be of level 95 or greater.
- Be in a party of between 1-6 players.
- The party leader must be in possession of a specific “eudaemon” key item.
- Alter egos may be called forth in alluvion skirmishes.
Entry Eudaemon Key Item
To create the required entry key item, obtain the following:
- One Visage
- Faithful's Torso
- Faithful's Legs
- One Eudaemon item
Visages and Faithful items vary in level from I-V, with higher tiers increasing the effect of each required part.
- Visages determine the skirmish zone and quality of augment stones dropped (NQ, +1, +2).
- Torsos determine the duration and quantity of enemies for a run.
- Legs determine the amount and quality of noetic ascensions (targetable objects in a run that provide varied buffs).
- Rala and Cirdas zones drop varied Alluvion Weapons as well as a high chance of snow-type augment stones.
- Yorcia zones drop Alluvion Armor with a high chance at obtaining leaf-type augment stones and a low chance at dusk-type augment stones.
It is recommended to avoid this zone and participate in Cirdas runs instead, due to highly challenging NMs. Stone drops are the same between the 2 zones, with the main reason for attempting this zone, to obtain the specific weapons that drop.
Objective: Fulfillment of primary objective, vanquishing the enemy stronghold, is impeded by the Malicious: enemies who threaten intruders at every turn.
Valiant: The Malicious and their stronghold boast supernatural defenses, so the "Valiant" -- friendly reinforcements who can be called forth to battle -- are critical in thwarting them. However, Valiant alone are incapable of dealing the final blow to the enemy stronghold, so it falls to the pioneer and his compatriots to bring axe down. The objective will be deemed a failure should the foes advance upon and destroy your marchland. In short, the Valiant can halt the approach of the Malicious, protecting the marchlands.
Puissances: Puissances is a type of energy gained from Noetic Ascensions and beasting elemental fiends known as "Escalents". The Valiant are the physical forms of Puissance made manifest. The Valiant will automatically assault the enemies' stronghold and engage in combat with the Malicious. Up to ten of the same Valiant may be summoned at a given time.
Ars Monstrum: Increasing the Ars Monstrum's level will enable you to summon additional varieties of the Valiant. Each Valiant is suited to fighting different Malicious foes, as each has bonuses and penalties against certain type.
Valiant Shijin: Valiant Shijin may also be summoned with Puissance in the same way as ordinary Valiant. Which Shijin is summoned depends on the type of eudeamon part used to construct the simulacrum. Only one Valiant Shijin is summoned may called forth, but its effects will be felt on all creatures within the alluvion skirmish.
Players may use motes of Puissance to amend the Ars Monstrum, thereby increasing its level. An amended Ars Monstrum will enable you to summon additional varieties of the Valiant, as well as increase their level. The Ars Monstrum's maximum level is 3, but advancing to the next section will reset it to 1.
Clicking on the ??? outside the Yorcia Augural Conveyor will ask for Mellidopt wings. Once you have one, a CS with Lorissa will start and she'll ask for Mellidopt wings and will store/exchange them for you.
A player can trade wings for Alluvion Armor at the following rate: Head:2, Body:3, Hands:1, Legs:2, Feet:1.
In addition to armor, Lorissa also offers all Alluvion weapons for the cost of 3 Mellidopt wings each.
Divainy-Gamainy in Western Adoulin (J-10) can engrave weapons and shields earned in alluvion skirmishes with arcane glyptics in exchange for particular items and a fee of obsidian fragments.
Once the initial weapon or armor piece is obtained, they can be augmented using the varied stones that drop from skirmish.
Currently, each piece of Alluvion weapon/armor can have up to 3 augments attached to it.
- Augments vary by the Alluvion weapon/armor with which the stone is attached to, as well as the type of stone that is used.
- Each stone occupies its own augment slot on weapons and armor.
- See individual weapon and armor possible augments tables below.
The stones that drop in Alluvion Skirmish are named in a way that indicates what sort of augment they will grant:
- Snow- stones apply basic stats to an item (attack, accuracy, evasion, etc.).
- Dusk- stones apply more specific stats to an item (STR, DEX, weaponskill damage, etc.).
- Leaf- stones apply special traits to an item (double attack, store tp, enmity, etc.).
- -slit tends to give bonuses most beneficial to melee jobs.
- -tip tends to give bonuses most beneficial to ranged jobs.
- -dim tends to give bonuses most beneficial to mage jobs.
- -orb tends to give bonuses most beneficial to pet jobs.
Potential augment caps listed in the following forum. 
|Ohrmazd||Hand-to Hand||MNK/PUP||Rala Waterways (U)|
|Olyndicus||Polearm||DRG||Cirdas Caverns (U)|
|Attack & Accuracy||20|
- For Linos :
|Cure spellcasting time -||5|
|Magic dmg. taken -||2|
|Breath dmg. taken -||4|
- For Svalinn :
Acro Armor Set
|Potency of "Cure" effect received +||2||7|
|Weapon Skill Acc.||5||20|
|Enemy crit. hit rate -||4||4||4|
|Spell interruption rate down||5|
|Pet: Dbl. Atk.||1||1||7|
|Pet: Crit.hit rate||1||1||3|
|Rng. Acc. Rng. Atk.||1||13||15|
|Weapon skill damage||2||2|
|Crit. hit damage||1||1||3|
Taeon Armor Set
|Rng. Acc. Rng. Atk.||1||13|
|Magic Attack Bonus||17|
|Crit. hit damage||1||1||3|
Helios Armor Set
|Spell Interruption Rate-||10||10|
|Drain and Aspir potency||3||8|