|South Gustaberg||11 - 12||1||L, S, Sc|
||1||A, L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Ornery Sheep on the upper levels (2nd and 3rd) of Vomp Hill, around H-8/I-9, not only within the area marked on the linked map.
- This is a true Lottery Spawn, meaning that the NM can respawn as soon as 5 minutes after being killed.
- Respawn time of Ornery Sheep is 5 minutes.
- Immune to Sleep.
- Slightly larger in size compared to Ornery Sheep.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Sword, which may rarely appraise into a Katayama.
- Can be defeated by some jobs at 11-12, and most jobs by 15. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||10||5||Magic: Enmity -1|
Carnero is the Spanish word for "sheep" or "ram".
Also, Carneros is a monster from the folklore of the Canary Islands (taken over by Spain). It was described as a giant ram with huge horns. It liked to go after children.
In another account, Los Carneros is the name for a great horned Ram with which parents threatened their children when they misbehaved. Los Carneros appears in an annual fiesta where he is born in huge effigy to remind children to be good. *(From the Element Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures).