No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Full Moon Fountain||80||6||A, T(H), M|
|Full Moon Fountain||113-121||Lapidary Tunic||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the final battlefield event for the quest: Waking the Beast
- Battle sequence goes as thus:
- At 75%, he will despawn and a random prime avatar will spawn in his place (Carbuncle Prime returns with 75% life after avatar is defeated).
- At 50% he will despawn again and 2 other random prime avatars will spawn. (Carbuncle Prime will return with 50% life after both avatars are defeated).
- At 25% he will despawn again, with the 3 remaining prime avatars appearing.
- When all avatars are defeated, five Carbuncle Primes will spawn each with 25% health.
- Each Carbuncle will use Searing Light at about 1% health.