HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Occasionally is the enemy to defeat in order to complete the floor objective "Eliminate enemy leader".
- Absorbs all Fire elemental attacks, including skillchain damage (eg. Fusion).
- Fusion skillchain has been seen to damage this mob. See discussion.
- Casts Firaga III.
- Flare II did 1900 damage to Caraway Custard.
- Firespit did 911 damage with Burst Affinity on, and also did 600 on another casting later. It may be a glitch.
Caraway (Carum carvi) is a herbaceous biennial plant whose seeds and fruits are used as a spice. Caraway seeds are processed into an oil which is used in fragrant soaps, perfumes, lotions. Caraway fruits taste like anise and are used in breads, alcohols, and other foods. Caraway is used as an ingredient primarily in central & northern European cuisine. Caraway is native to Europe & western Asia.
In Medieval European lore, caraway was believed to be a central ingredient in love potions.
Custard is a dessert made from a thickened mixture of milk (or cream), egg yolks, sugar, and additional flavorings. Its consistency varies from a thin sauce to a thick gelatin depending on how much egg or thickener is used. The ingredients are mixed together and then prepared by using heat (gently). Custard consumed across Europe and their former colonies. Flan uses custard as an ingredient.
Caraway Custard would be a custard dessert flavored with caraway.