Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed spawn around (G-6) underground.
- Exact respawn time is currently unknown; it is less than 12 hours.
- Special Attacks: Draw In, Bad Breath, Sweet Breath, Impale, Drain Whip.
- Bad Breath and Sweet Breath have an AoE range of 50'.
- Bad Breath and Sweet Breath are Area of Effect attacks, NOT Cone Attack, due to its NM status (refer to Voluptuous Vivian). If you have mages/support, make sure they keep that 50' distance, only running in to cure/buff the tanks.
- Impale resets the target's hate and inflicts severe Poison. Cannot be blinked by Utsusemi.
- Drain Whip absorbs either HP, MP, or TP. Cannot be blinked by Utsusemi.
- Draw In only occurs when Cassie's target is in a hallway.
- Gradually rages after 30 minutes.
- Killable by: 18 characters level 65, 8-10 characters level 70, 6 characters level 75 (see testimonials).
- Aggressive toward any level.
- Very vulnerable to Slow and Petrification from Coeurl (MON)'s Petrifactive Breath, but seems to be very resistant to paralysis.
- Nyzul Isle Investigation: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Earring, which may rarely appraise into a Cassie Earring.
See the Video page.