The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- There is no need to zone between the previous quest "The All-New C-3000" and this one.
- Apururu beseeches that you find the Queen of Diamonds Cardian, who was sent on an expedition to faraway lands. Seeing that the Cardian could not make it back on her own, it's likely she's literally gone to pieces somewhere.
- The Queen of Diamonds is said to be in Xarcabard.
- Kill Cursed Weapons in Xarcabard until you receive a Bruised Starfruit. It is Rare but not Ex and can be bought on the AH in category Others>Misc.
- Return the Bruised Starfruit to Apururu for a cutscene and your reward.
- Having the Jeuno quest The Kind Cardian active will prevent you from receiving this quest. Completing all of Apururu's cutscenes in the quest The Kind Cardian but still having it active, will allow you to receive this quest.
- Trading a Bruised Starfruit to Apururu after completing this quest will get you 1000 gil. Unclear if this is infinitely repeatable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.