An ornate set of cloth armor for use by Summoners. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Caller's Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Caller's Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Caller's Doublet sets visit Caller's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Items Required 85 Caller's Horn +2
6 Coin of Vision 89 Caller's Doublet +2
9 Coin of Ardor 87 Caller's Bracers +2
6x Jewel of Wieldance 83 Caller's Spats +2
6x Card of Balance 81 Caller's Pigaches +2
6x Stone of Voyage
Armor Piece Caller's Earring
- Defense +162
- MP +260
- Summoning magic skill +34
- Adds Refresh effect
- 2MP per tick.
- Avatar: "Regain"
- 2.5TP per tick.
- Enhances Avatar's Favor effect
- "Blood Boon" +10
- Avatar: "Enmity +2
- Avatar TP Bonus
- Avatar Perpetuation Cost -7
- Weather: Avatar perpetuation cost -1
- Depending on day or weather: Avatar Perpetuation Cost halved
- "Blood Pact" ability delay -1
- Enhances "Elemental Siphon" effect
- Enhances "Mana Cede" effect
- Avatar: Enhances Accuracy
- Avatar: Enhances Magic Accuracy
- Avatar: "Magic Atk. Bonus" +2
- Avatar: Increases "Blood Pact" damage
- Increases Blood Pact damage by 10%.
- Set: Augments "Blood Boon"
- Occasionally increases damage of Blood Pacts when Blood Boon is triggered. Increased amount is proportional to the ratio of MP conserved.