An ornate set of cloth armor for use by Summoners. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Caller's Attire Set.
- For the +2 version, see Caller's Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Caller's Doublet sets visit Caller's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece 85 Caller's Horn +1
89 Caller's Doublet +1
87 Caller's Bracers +1
83 Caller's Spats +1
81 Caller's Pigaches +1
Armor Piece Caller's Earring
- Defense +147
- MP +158
- Summoning magic skill +13
- Adds Refresh effect
- Enhances Avatar's Favor effect
- "Blood Boon" +7
- Avatar TP Bonus
- Avatar Perpetuation Cost -5
- Depending on day: Avatar Perpetuation Cost halved
- Enhances "Elemental Siphon" effect
- Enhances "Mana Cede" effect
- Avatar: Enhances Accuracy
- Avatar: Enhances Magic Accuracy
- Avatar: Increases "Blood Pact" damage