The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Magic-Based Weapon Skills
- Damage = (( 1.5(Lv + 1)+2+ WSC ) * fTP + fINT ) * Resist * Elemental Staves * Weather * MDIF * Magic Damage Adjustment
- For ILvl weapons : Damage = (( 1.5(Lv + 1)+2+ floor(2.45*(iLvl-99)) + WSC ) * fTP + fINT ) * Resist * Elemental Staves * Weather * MDIF * Magic Damage Adjustment
- WSC: Secondary attribute like STR 30% (30% of your STR) (See individual Weapon Skill)
- fTP: TP Multiplier (See individual Weapon Skill)
- iLvl: the item level of the weapon
- fINT : function of your INT and target's INT
- Resist : Possibilities are
- No Resist(1/1)
- Half Resist(1/2)
- Quarter Resist(1/4)
- Resisted(1/8 and 1/16)
- if WS is used in single weather effect = 1.1 (+0.1)
- if WS is used in double weather effect = 1.25 (+0.25)
- Conversely, if WS is being used on the day where WS element is weak to, the multiplier is reduced by 0.1 and 0.25
- MDIF : ratio of your Magic ATK to target’s Magic DEF (Matk/Mdef)
- Magic Damage Adjustment : (1 + or - (Shells, Shining Ruby, sum of magic damage cut equipment))
- The smallest Magic Damage Adjustment number given by equipment capped the multiplier to 128/256 (0.5)
- Certain magic damage adjustments of particular monster family have been found:
- Ebony Puddings in Mount Zhayolm appear to take 25% bonus magic damage (+64/256).
- Eo'ghrahs in Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi appear to take 87.5% magic damage (-32/256).
- Demon, Ahriman, Corse, Cardian have 25%(-64/256) magic damage cut
- Evil Weapon have 12.5%(-32/256) magic damage cut
- To some particular HNM, magic damage cut can occur occasionally when using the same element against that of HNM
Physical-Based Weapon Skills
- WD: Base damage of your Weapon Skill
- D: Base damage of your weapon (e.g., Espadon = 43)
- fSTR: function of difference between your STR and target's VIT
- WSC: Secondary attribute like STR 30% (30% of your STR)
- fTP : TP Multiplier (See individual Weapon Skill)
- PDIF: function of (your Physical ATK/target’s Physical DEF)
- WSC = integer(any secondary attributes) x @
Level @ Lv90... 0.85 Lv75... 0.83 Lv74... 0.83 Lv73... 0.84 Lv72... 0.84 Lv67... 0.86 or 0.87 (perhaps 0.87) Lv60... 0.90 or 0.91 (perhaps 0.90) Lv40... 0.94 Lv37... 0.94 – 0.99 Lv31... 0.94 - 0.99
- For example, suppose you are level 67 and have 100 STR and 100 MND and you use Swift Blade (STR 30%, MND 30%).
- WSC = integer[(100 x 0.3) + (100 x 0.3)] x @ = integer(60) x @ = 60 x .86
- (@ is 0.86 - 0.87 at LV67)
- For Sneak Attack with Thief main, the calculation is WD = ( D + fSTR + WSC) * fTP + DEX
- For Trick Attack with Thief main, the calculation is WD = ( D + fSTR + WSC) * fTP + AGI
- For Sneak Attack and Trick Attack with Thief main, the calculation is WD = ( D + fSTR + WSC) * fTP + DEX + AGI
- Only weapon skills that say "Chance of critical varies with TP" can have a critical hit within the WS without forced critical (i.e. Sneak Attack or Mighty Strikes).
- Base critical hit chance varies between weapon skills.
- WS gorgets from In the Name of Science add 0.097 to fTP for the first hit.
- They also increase WS accuracy, which applies to all hits.
- Hybrid weapon skills deal both physical and elemental damage and can be considered a 2+ hit weapon skill. The base damage of the elemental hit is based on the amount of physical damage done and TP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.