- One of the 11 Cait Siths.
Involved in Missions
|Ruhotz Silvermines||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought against in Mission "Distorter of Time".
- Special Attacks:
- Regal Scratch: Single target damage.
- Divine Favor: Full Erase. (May it be tested whether or not this move gives Cait Sith the ability to use AoE single target moves such as Scholars? During my encounter with him, he had several single target spells be casted in the form of AoE.)
- Mewing Lullaby: AoE Sleep and TP reset.
- Eerie Eye: Gaze Amnesia and Silence.
- Level ? Holy: AOE Holy. This is die-based (1-6), dealing anywhere from 300 to in excess of 2000 damage. Has the possibility to produce a "No Effect" on players in range.
- Summons Atomos to assist him.
The Cait Sìth (also: Cat Sídhe, Scottish Gaelic for Cat Fairy) is a fairy creature from Scottish mythology, said to resemble a large black cat with a white spot on its breast. Legend has it that the spectral cat haunts the Scottish Highlands. Some common folklore suggested that the Cat Sìth was not a fairy, but a transformed witch.
In Scottish Gaelic, Ceithir is the cardinal number four.