|Western Altepa Desert||56 - 59||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from Cactuar in the area of (F-11) to (G-11).
- Window is open 1 hour after Time of Death and can take between 1 - 7+ hours to re-spawn.
- PH ID: 157, though due to the wide pop range of the PH, may still need to run back and forth between the 2 squares to find it every 5 minutes
- Re-spawn on placeholder is 5 minutes.
- The two Cactuar show on Wide Scan after three Desert Beetle and before a Tulwar Scorpion about half way down the list. The placeholder (and NM) occupies the slot directly before the Tulwar Scorpion.
- At Night Widescan shows three Desert Beetle, one Cactuar, Cactuar Cantautor or placeholder Cactuar, two Fallen Knight, two Lich and then the Tulwar Scorpion.
- Uses normal Cactuar TP moves such as 1000 Needles.
- Resistant to Sleep. Susceptible to Bind and Gravity.
- Killaby by a party of three Level 60 characters. See also: Testimonials
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Footwear, which may rarely appraise into a Kung Fu Shoes.
- Staff Trial 781: Requires Cactuar Cantautor to be defeated 4 times while Slaine(Attack +3) is equipped.
Cantautor is the Spanish word for a singer-songwriter, someone who writes the songs they sing.