- Enmity lost per hit is calculated as if having an 11% boost in Max HP.
- Increases Atonement damage by 15%.
How to Obtain
The different aftermath effects are granted after using a weapon skill at different TP values.
- 100-199%TP grants Aftermath: Increases Acc.
- 200-299%TP grants Aftermath: Increases Atk.
- 300%TP grants Aftermath: Occasionally attacks twice or thrice
This was once the long sword of the celebrated knight, Alphollon C Meriard, who is still often championed as the very embodiment of chivalry itself. Some say that on one memorable occasion, in an attempt to prove his unflinching loyalty and goodwill to his liege during a training bout, he intentionally sundered the blade. At present, however, the body shows no sign or scar of having been broken or remade.
Burtgang (or "Blutgang" meaning "Blood Fetcher") was the sword wielded by the giant Heime in the Dietrich Cycle. The weapon was shattered in a battle with the Dietrich, Prince of Bern, but instead of slaying the giant, the prince made him a knight under his own banner after showing signs of valor. In the Norse version of the story, the Thidrekssaga, the sword is named Blodgang.