|Meriphataud Mountains (S)||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at the corner of (I-8~9 + H-8~9) in Meriphataud Mountains (S) with Green-Labeled Crate key item.
- Assisted by: Brummer x6
- Moves at normal speed, and occasionally stops to cast an enfeeble spell on itself. Easily kited with Crimson Cuisses around the rock.
- Due to AI pathing, it's easily kited around the rock even without movement+ gear. Will occasionally stop, giving time to flash or recast shadows.
- Uses Emetic Discharge to transfer all enfeebles it is currently afflicted with to all players in range.
- Hard to sleep without a Bard, ES Sleepga works, but about 50% resist on normal sleeps. Repose works well.
- Defeated with a party of 6: PLD,DRG,WHM,RDM,BRDx2. Super tank style, PLD starts the fight. BRDs used Minne x2 & Mambo x2 for PLD, Minuet x2 & Madrigal x2 for DRG. DRG was /BLU for Healing Breath and pulled individual mobs off PLD while RDM & WHM kept both alive. BRDs assisted in erasing status effects. Time taken: @20 minutes.
- Spawned just South West of the Recall Point.
Brummbär means "grumbler" in German.