FANDOM


Start NPC Hieronymus - Bastok Markets (S) (E-8)
Minimum Rank KeyItemAllied Ribbon of Glory ∮∮∮∮
Category Supply Transport
Cost 1 Op Credit
Unit Size 1 Member
Reward
Star-icon Experience Points Allied Notes
1 ~157 ~562
2 ~209 ~669
3 Qmark Qmark
4 Qmark Qmark
5 Qmark Qmark
Replenishes zone's Resources.
Related Ops BastokSan d'OriaWindurst

Walkthrough

  • Receive your mission from Hieronymus.
  • Speak to Roaring Badger at (I-9) in Bastok Markets (S).
    • He tells you current intelligence data.
    • He will then ask you to plan a supply convoy: Area to supply, supply quantity, convoy route, escort size, and convoy actions if engaged by enemy forces. Information
  • Wait until the next game day and travel to the area you designated.
  • Speak to the Campaign Arbiter in the area you designated for a cutscene on how well your suggested plan worked.
If your convoy is destroyed and no supplies make it to the outpost, you will get 0 experience points and the mission will be counted as a fail.
  • Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.

Objective

Safe and efficient transport of supplies has become a high priority to maintain the frontlines. Proceed to (I-9) and assist Roaring Badger in devising a sound plan of transport.

Unit Requirement: 1


Mission Text:

Roaring Badger: Hey, You!

Rumor has it you're pretty handy with that there brain of yours.
So whaddya say? Wanna put it to use for your nation?

Select yes or no.

Roaring Badger: Now you're talking. Here's how this works.

I'm gonna input all of our latest intel into that head on your shoulders, and then you spit out an airtight strategy.
Got it?

Roaring Badger: All right, here we go. Our up-to-date intel is as follows.
Roaring Badger: We have received unconfirmed reports that a (SIZE) Beastman / Dark Kindred force is stationed in (ZONE).
(Each area with up-to-date Intel will be shown)

Roaring Badger: Well, that'll do 'er. S'all we got.

Now's your time to shine, (Your Name). Get them tactical juices flowin'!

Roaring Badger: Where do you want us to send a supply convoy?

Select one of the following:
-North Gustaberg (S)
-Grauberg (S)
-Pashhow Marshlands (S)
-Rolanberry Fields (S)
-Crawlers' Nest (S)

Roaring Badger: Easy enough. Next, how much cargo do you figure we should load 'em up with?
Roaring Badger: Of course, being the braniac that you are, you realize that the more supplies there are, the happier the troops on site will be.

Select the size of the convoy.

Roaring Badger: Fair enough. There's a couple of different ways to get from Point A to Point B. What type of route do you suggest?

Select the Route for the convoy.

Roaring Badger: Every convoy's gotta be protected.

How large an escort force do you reckon we oughta send?

Select the size of the convoy escort.

Roaring Badger: That leaves one last issue.

We have to issue orders for a course of conduct just in case the convoy runs into some beastmen. Whaddya say?

Select Fight or Flight (run).

Roaring Badger:Alright, that's all from this end.

Sure you don't wanna change any of your orders before I run them up to high command?

Select Change Orders or Keep Orders.

Roaring Badger: Great, less work for me.

I'll try and get your strategy here put in place for tomorrow's mission.

Roaring Badger: Since your the brains behind this operation, you'd better head on over to the target stronghold and watch over things.

Make sure it's carried out all proper and whatnot.''

Roaring Badger: Let's do this thing. May the Goddess be with us all.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.