- Receive your mission from Hieronymus.
- Speak to Roaring Badger at (I-9) in Bastok Markets (S).
- Wait until the next game day and travel to the area you designated.
- Speak to the Campaign Arbiter in the area you designated for a cutscene on how well your suggested plan worked.
- If your convoy is destroyed and no supplies make it to the outpost, you will get 0 experience points and the mission will be counted as a fail.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- Safe and efficient transport of supplies has become a high priority to maintain the frontlines. Proceed to (I-9) and assist Roaring Badger in devising a sound plan of transport.
Unit Requirement: 1
Roaring Badger: Hey, You!
- Rumor has it you're pretty handy with that there brain of yours.
- So whaddya say? Wanna put it to use for your nation?
Select yes or no.
Roaring Badger: Now you're talking. Here's how this works.
- I'm gonna input all of our latest intel into that head on your shoulders, and then you spit out an airtight strategy.
- Got it?
Roaring Badger: All right, here we go. Our up-to-date intel is as follows.
Roaring Badger: We have received unconfirmed reports that a (SIZE) Beastman / Dark Kindred force is stationed in (ZONE).
(Each area with up-to-date Intel will be shown)
Roaring Badger: Well, that'll do 'er. S'all we got.
- Now's your time to shine, (Your Name). Get them tactical juices flowin'!
Roaring Badger: Where do you want us to send a supply convoy?
Roaring Badger: Easy enough. Next, how much cargo do you figure we should load 'em up with?
Roaring Badger: Of course, being the braniac that you are, you realize that the more supplies there are, the happier the troops on site will be.
Select the size of the convoy.
Roaring Badger: Fair enough. There's a couple of different ways to get from Point A to Point B. What type of route do you suggest?
Select the Route for the convoy.
Roaring Badger: Every convoy's gotta be protected.
- How large an escort force do you reckon we oughta send?
Select the size of the convoy escort.
Roaring Badger: That leaves one last issue.
- We have to issue orders for a course of conduct just in case the convoy runs into some beastmen. Whaddya say?
Select Fight or Flight (run).
Roaring Badger:Alright, that's all from this end.
- Sure you don't wanna change any of your orders before I run them up to high command?
Select Change Orders or Keep Orders.
Roaring Badger: Great, less work for me.
- I'll try and get your strategy here put in place for tomorrow's mission.
Roaring Badger: Since your the brains behind this operation, you'd better head on over to the target stronghold and watch over things.
- Make sure it's carried out all proper and whatnot.''
Roaring Badger: Let's do this thing. May the Goddess be with us all.