- Talk to Traiffeaux several times.
- Select the first option 4 times, the second option, and then the first option.
- He now asks for 3 Rabbit Hides and a Raaz Tusk.
- Raaz Tusks are dropped by the nearby Cicatricose Raaz and can also be purchased from the auction house.
- Rabbit Hides may be easier to obtain elsewhere if you are lower level. While they are obtainable in Kamihr Drifts, but the drop rate is extremely low and the rabbits are over level 113. If the level of the rabbits isn't an issue, the easiest method is likely to fight the (level 125) Serac Rabbits (with an almost 50% drop rate) just inside the Woh Gates entrance to the south of the Frontier Station.
- Rabbit Hides can also be purchased at the Tanner's Guild in Southern San d'Oria.
- Collect the items and trade them to Traiffeaux to receive a Pair of fuzzy earmuffs and the "Fragmenting" skill, allowing you damage Icy Palisades in Kamihr Drifts Reives.
- While it's not necessary to destroy Wintry Caves, the defending monsters seem to do way more damage to you if you haven't finished this quest. Requires testing.
Currently, as of May 2020, if you are using Windower 3 or 4 it is HIGHLY likely that the cutscene will freeze as soon it fades to black.
If this occurs, you can simply exit the client and restart the game without using Windower until after you've completed the quest.