The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Notice: This quest does not need to be completed (for level limit increasing) if the quest New Worlds Await (or higher) has already been completed.
- Obtain a Corsair's Testimony from Merrow Icedancers in Arrapago Reef or Lamia Fatedealers in Caedarva Mire.
- Examine the ??? at (H-10) in Arrapago Reef for a cutscene (the same ??? used in Luck of the Draw).
- Trade the testimony to the ??? to be transported to Talacca Cove.
- Once you are ready, trade the testimony to the Rock Slab in Talacca Cove to enter a battlefield against Qultada. Any buffs you have on you except Signet/Sanction/Sigil and food will be lost.
- You have 10 minutes as with any of the 70 Limit Break quests.
- If you fail, you can reattempt the fight using the same Corsair's Testimony two more times. After 3 uses, the testimony is lost.
- If you fail, you can simply walk to Talacca Cove. You do not need to return to the ??? in Arrapago Reef.
- If you have proceeded through Rhapsodies missions to the point of having Rhapsody in Umber Key Item then you can use Alter Egos
- Captain Qultada seems to have 1550 HP.
- Opo-opo Necklace + Sleep Potions or Icarus Wings are useful to build TP for an opening Weapon Skill.
- Qultada uses Phantom Roll, Quick Draw, and Wild Card.
- The best strategy is to use Quick Draw as often as possible and to build TP and use Slug Shot as often as possible.
- Hunter's Roll is a must due to Slug Shot's low accuracy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.