Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- With the quest active, proceed to the Frontier Station in either Marjami Ravine or Yorcia Weald and speak to the Station Worker there. You can simply use a Waypoint to teleport.
- Upon talking to the Station Worker, you are prompted with a list of responses. You need to guess the right action from the right direction to raise their spirits.
- The correct action and direction changes after a certain amount of time; if you are fast, you can quickly repeat the quest using the same action/direction at a Station Worker in one of the zones for this quest.
- There is no limit on your number of guesses.
- Correct Action: "As for your gag, it was right on the mark."
- Correct Direction: "Approaching from that direction was probably the right thing to do.."
- You succeed once you perform the correct action from the correct direction.
- Return to the Task Delegator for your reward.
|Time||Marjami Ravine||Yorcia Weald|
|00:00-03:00||Rue your life (E)||Blush like a Maiden (NE)|
|03:00-06:00||Cheer (SE)||Rally the troops (E)|
|06:00-09:00||Pretend to be flustered (S)||Look Pleased (SE)|
|09:00-12:00||Blush like a Maiden (SW)||Cry a river (S)|
|12:00-15:00||Rally the troops (W)||Act Surprised (SW)|
|15:00-18:00||Look Pleased (NW)||Rue your life (W)|
|18:00-21:00||Cry a River (N)||Cheer (NW)|
|21:00-00:00||Act Surprised (NE)||Pretend to be flustered (N)|