The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- With the quest active, proceed to the Frontier Station at in either Foret de Hennetiel or Morimar Basalt Fields and speak to the Station Worker there. You can simply use a Waypoint to teleport.
- Upon talking to the Station Worker, you are prompted with a list of responses. You need to guess the right action from the right direction to raise their spirits.
- The correct action and direction changes after about five minutes and on day change; if you are fast, you can quickly repeat the quest using the same action/direction at a Station Worker in one of the zones for this quest.
- There is no limit on your number of guesses.
- Correct Action: "As for your gag, it was right on the mark."
- Correct Direction: "Approaching from that direction was probably the right thing to do.."
- You succeed once you perform the correct action from the correct direction.
- Return to the Task Delegator for your reward.
|Time||Foret de Hennetiel||Morimar Basalt|
|00:00-03:00||Look pleased (W)||Cheer (N)|
|03:00-06:00||Cry a River (N)||Pretend to be flustered (NE)|
|06:00-09:00||Act Surprised (NE)||Blush like a Maiden (E)|
|09:00-12:00||Rue your life (E)||Rally the troops (SE)|
|12:00-15:00||Cheer (SE)||Look Pleased (S)|
|15:00-18:00||Pretend to be flustered (S)||Cry a river (SW)|
|18:00-21:00||Blush like a maiden (SW)||Act surprised (W)|
|21:00-00:00||Rally the troops (W)||Rue your life (NW)|
- The direction listed here is the opposite, ie if it states (S), then South should be pointing upwards on the on-screen compass. Of course, in that case you're approaching from the North.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.