|Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||82-83||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 120-150 minutes at (I-7) on Map 8 of Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (same as Nyzul Isle Staging Point).
- Possesses abnormal cumulative and/or volatile enmity behavior, resulting in volatile enmity having a significantly increased effect. Cumulative enmity is still in effect, but at a reduced capacity.
- Appears to resist Elemental Magic, but not Helix spells, Quick Draw, Blue Magic or Automaton Magic.
- Weak to Water-elemental damage.
- Earthshatter appears to be Area of Effect magic damage and will remove Shadow Images, but can be avoided if Boompadu is out of range, giving the message, "Player is too far away."
- Dire Straight ignores Shadow Images.
- Possesses enhanced Store TP that increases as HP declines. (Under 20%, it may use a TP move every 3 offensive actions inflicted on him.)
- Attacks for 200-300 damage, with 100+ Additional Effect: Thunder damage.
- Resistant, if not immune, to Gravity and Bind, but not Shadowbind. Moves slightly slower than players with no enhanced movement speed.
- Can be easily kited through hallways and around obstacles such as Teleporters. Beware that it can occasionally cut across the room (climbing over and around obstacles), complicating kiting. Damage Over Time effects are recommended for solo attempts, as it will frequently de-agro.
- Avoid kiting around the Teleporters. When, de-agro'd, it has a habit of chasing (and killing) unsuspecting travelers.
- (see testimonials)