|Misareaux Coast||1||A, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for Calm Before the Storm, by examining the "Storage Compartment" at the shed located in (E-7).
- May use Blood Weapon when it gets low on health, sometimes sooner; sometimes Blood Weapon is not used at all.
- Even though it uses Blood Weapon, it has no MP.
- Uses all the Bugard special attacks, plus Hungry Crunch (drains HP, resets TP, and steals food).
- Can be binded/gravited - is NOT immune to sleep. (75RDM/NIN slept without ES @ 5/7/2010)
- Has high defense but low evasion and average accuracy. Easy solo as NIN, THF, or DNC.
Böggelmann is the German name for the Boogeyman. The Boogeyman is an evil spirit who scares children, usually hiding in dark places like closets and under beds. Boggelmann is derived from the English word Boogeyman, which is derived from the Bogy and may be related to the Boggart, Bugaboo, Bugbear. The German word bögge refers to "frightening spirit"s.