The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As usual, you will have to zone after completing the previous Rhinostery quest.
Speak to Kerutoto who will tell you that if you find a suspicious item, you should bring it to her.
- If you are eligible for the quest Waking Dreams, Kerutoto will not trigger Blue Ribbon Blues until you have accepted the challenge of Diabolos. Defeating Diabolos is not necessary to start this quest; however, you may need to talk to Kerutoto twice in order to do so.
- Talk to Roberta at Nchaa's Good Goods in Windurst Woods (H-13) and receive a Purple Ribbon.
- Trade the Purple Ribbon to Kerutoto in the Rhinostery in Windurst Waters (South), who will give you 3600 gil for it and tells you she will investigate it.
- After 24 game hours, Kerutoto gives you the Purple Ribbon back and provides some additional guidance.
- You must zone at least once after trading the Purple Ribbon to Kerutoto.(Wrong. you can just wait there the full 24 game hours)
- Travel to The Eldieme Necropolis from Batallia Downs at (J-10)
- It takes more than one person to activate the lever to open Odin's Gate in order to reach the Hume Bones.
- Upon entering the dungeon go straight until you come to a T intersection at (J-8) and take a left.
- At the intersection at (I-9) one person goes right to the gate lever (H-8) and another goes left to Shiva's Gate at (H-8).
- Once inside Shiva's Gate, the person at the lever has to activate it again to open Levathian's Gate (to keep heading west).
- Keep heading west until Titan's Gate (to the north) at (G-8)
- There is a second lever inside Titan's Gate to allow the 2nd person to come through too.
- Go north to a square area in the floor where you can drop down to the second map. (G-8)
- Go east and trade the Purple Ribbon to the Hume Bones at (M-10), which will spawn the Lich C Magnus NM.
- Check the Hume Bones after the NM has been defeated for a Blue Ribbon.
- Return to Kerutoto to complete the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.