Damage Per Second: 0.25
TP Per Hit: 64
Additional effect: HP drain
- This effect works similarly to the black magic spell Drain, inflicting damage to the enemy and returning HP to the player.
- Damage is inflicted to the enemy regardless of the player's current HP, but only the amount of HP returned to the player is reported.
- The amount of damage is affected by both the player's and monster's Intelligence, the monster's damage bonus or penalty for piercing damage, and the monster's resistance or weakness to dark elemental magic.
- Aside from the damage reduction, monsters resistant to dark elemental magic will tend to resist the effect entirely.
- Monsters that cannot be Drained, such as Undead, are immune to this effect.
- This effect can trigger on Weapon Skills.
Guild Points Value: None
Resale Price: ~5 gil
Yield: Bloody Bolt x 99
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Weapons > Ammo & Misc. > Ammunition (||)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.