Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Requirements||Wings of the Goddess|
|Title Granted||House Aurchiat Retainer|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Songbirds in a Snowstorm||Mission: |
Fate in Haze
- Head to Xarcabard (S).
- Go to (J-9) and examine the Animal Spoor found nearby the entrance to Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Go to (I-9) and examine the Wheel Rut found to the west from the Animal Spoor, in an alcove, for another cutscene.
- Head back to the Animal Spoor for yet another cutscene.
- You will obtain the Vial of military prism powder, which is needed to enter a battlefield.
- Go to (I-7) and examine the Forbidding Portal, northwest from the Animal Spoor, for a cutscene.
- Examine this once again to enter the battlefield for "Blood of Heroes".
- Upon victory there will be a cutscene, afterwards return to the Wheel Rut for a cutscene and your reward.
- Only characters that currently possess a Vial of military prism powder, or have previously completed this quest, may enter.
- Time limit is 30 minutes.
- Experience points are not lost upon defeat.
- Buffs are removed upon entry.
- Trusts are dismissed upon entry but may be re-summoned once inside.
- Excenmille fights alongside of you and must be kept alive in order to succeed.
- Excenmille runs ahead as soon as you pass him and runs faster than you so he will take aggro.
- Excenmille can be buffed.
- Will engage after 2:30.
- Uses several AoE weaponskills, making a Sleepga strategy difficult.
- Occasionally sounds his horn and says: "I beseech you, Machegue! Be with us now!" which grants Attack Boost to all party members within range.
- May also use an item called "Vunkerl Herb Tonic", which erases and regens everyone within range.
- The opponents are:
- Only Kingslayer Doggvdegg needs to be defeated for victory. Once he is defeated, all other enemies will fall to the ground.
- Kingslayer Doggvdegg has around 10,000 HP
- All the orcs are immune to Break and Bind.
- Kingslayer Doggvdegg and Gherrmoga seem to be immune against sleep but the rest of the orcs are susceptible.
- The mages use Sleepga often.
- Kingslayer Doggvdegg uses Invincible, as well as TP moves including Tornado Edge, Berserker Dance, and a potent version of Arm Block.
- Excenmille, (J-9, Xarcabard)
- Count Aurchiat lies dead, felled in an Orcish ambush that has left the Cardinal Stags severely weakened deep in the heart of enemy territory. The key to survival lies in a joint operation with the Iron Rams...