The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Blood Pact: Ward (Recast time: 1 minute)
- Orders the avatar to use support abilities.
- Blood Pact: Ward focuses on enhancing and healing magic.
- The beneficial effects of all Blood Pact: Ward abilities will affect all Allied NPCs and PCs in Campaign battles.
- The Summoning Magic skill affects the duration a Blood Pact: Ward. (no effect on Earthen Ward and Aerial Armor duration)
- The effects of Blood Pact: Ward will cover a range similar to that of Protectra.
- For enhancing Blood Pact: Wards with a base duration of 180 seconds or less:
- On 8/3/2012 SE announced future update will add special ability that eliminates recast time
|Base Duration||Less than 300 Summoning Skill||300+ Summoning Skill|
|30 seconds||Add 1 second / summoning skill over cap (Max duration: 1 minute)||1 minute + 1 second / summoning skill over 300|
|60 seconds||Add 2 seconds / summoning skill over cap (Max duration: 2 minutes)||2 minutes + 1 second / summoning skill over 300|
|90 seconds||Add 3 seconds / summoning skill over cap (Max duration: 3 minutes)||3 minutes + 1 second / summoning skill over 300|
|180 seconds||Duration cannot be extended||3 minutes + 1 second / summoning skill over 300|
- For enfeebling Blood Pact: Wards, the base duration can also be extended by 1 second per summoning skill over 300.
List of abilities
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.