Title Obtained: Blobdingnag Burster
Voidwalker Notorious Monster (Tier III)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
|| A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned with Orange Abyssite in any of the above areas. Orange Abyssite will shatter upon popping the NM and Black Abyssite may be obtained by the person who popped upon defeat.
- The title Blobdingnag Burster will only be obtained if Blobdingnag has a visible shadow on the ground upon spawning.
- Uses all Clot TP attacks, including Mucus Spread and Epoxy Spread.
- Cytokinesis calls 6 Septic Boil monsters to assist. Adds have low hp (~1400 HP).
- Uses Cytokinesis at 82/62/42/22/2% HPs.
- Cytokinesis also causes severe knockback and gravity to anyone within a 20 yalm radius.
- Fought Blobdingnag in a puddle in Pashhow Marshlands and the Septic Boils Never aggro'd. Making it easy to time nuke them at your leisure. Jado818 19:01, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- You do not need to kill them if they do not aggro. It's actually better to just leave them be.
- Resistant, but not immune to Slow.
- Has no visible HP bar at start, will display after a Magic Burst or after it uses Cytokinesis.
- Blobdingnag is immune to Dark Magic spells or abilities, but is however susceptible to the spell Stun. Weaponskills such as Leg Sweep do not appear to work.
- Obtain 10 Baby Blobdingnag for the upgrades below.
|Wargfangs||Hand-to-Hand||Trial 78||(DMG:+17 Delay:+65 Occ. atk. twice)|
|Bradamante||Polearm||Trial 440||(DMG:+32 Delay:+21 Occ. atk. twice)|
|Punisher||Axe||Trial 292||(DMG:+19 Delay:+32 Occ. atk. twice)|
Strategies and Testimonials
View the experiences of others, and add your own experiences on the Discussion page.
Likely a play on Brobdingnag.
Brobdingnag is a fictional land occupied by giants in Jonathan Swift's satirical novel Gulliver's Travels.
The adjective Brobdingnagian has come to describe anything of colossal size.