The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Sauromugue Champaign||55||1||A, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Window opens 90 minutes after its last Time of Death.
- Unlike Eldritch Edge's placeholder, the placeholder for this NM never alternates locations--it always appears on the main spine.
- Using Widescan III, the placeholder appears as the third Evil Weapon on the list of six. It is always a Red Mage-type and always appears on the main spine.
- Evil Weapons respawn every 5 minutes.
- The NM can spawn anywhere along the spine and on either side.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||5||5||0||20||Vs. Elementals: Magic Defense Bonus +1~3||3~6|
To blight is to cause withering, decay or destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.