Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Koru-Moru - Windurst Walls (E-7)|
|Requirements||Windurst Reputation 3|
|Items Needed||Burnite Shell|
|Title Granted||Fossilized Sea Farer|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Star Struck||Nothing Matters|
- Change areas after completing Star Struck to be able to activate this quest.
- Koru-Moru asks you to go to the Maze of Shakhrami and examine the rock you find there.
- Optional: You may speak with Tokaka (of the Fishermen's Guild) for a lead. She will tell you to ask Yoran-Oran about it.
- From the Maze of Shakhrami entrance, head to G-6 and take the rightward passage north. You will briefly wind up on another map; follow the path back around to the south to re-enter the first map at H-6. Head due east down a one-way passage, then turn south and hug the right wall to enter a passage at J-7. This will take you back to the second map; head southwest. You will find the Fossil Rock in a dead end at F-8. When you examine it, an Ichorous Ire will appear.
- Kill the Ichorous Ire and bring the Burnite Shell back to Koru-Moru.