- Skill level: N/A
- Description: Lowers target's accuracy. Duration of effect varies with TP. Nagi: Aftermath effect varies with TP.
- Available only after completing the Unlocking a Myth (Ninja) quest.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.0 1.0 1.0
- Notes: Weapon skill Lowers Enemy Accuracy
- Effect lasts 60 seconds @ 100 TP, 90 seconds @ 200 TP, and 120 seconds @ 300 TP
- Blade: Kamu >> Hexa Strike = Light (Skillchain).
- Hexa Strike >> Blade: Kamu = Light (Skillchain).
- Mandalic Stab >> Blade: Kamu = Light (Skillchain).
Like Blade: Metsu, Blade: Kamu is a shortening of the full Japanese WS name Kamuhaburi (カムハブリ). This is derived from the verb 神葬る which means "to bury as a god." In short, Blade: Kamu can be taken to mean an exalted burial of your opponent.