The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Rolanberry Fields||26 - 27||2||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from a Midnight Wings located in Brutus's Field, around (I-9)-(I-10). It is on the middle level, where the "utu" of "Brutus's Field" on the in-game map is.
- The respawn time of Midnight Wings is 5 minutes.
- Black Triple Stars has no minimum respawn time, and can pop twice in one game night.
- The placeholder alternates between two IDs, D4 and C0. Both placeholders cannot be alive at the same time.
- The Midnight Wings begin to spawn at 18:00 each game day, and despawn at 6:00 the following day. If Black Triple Stars is present but unclaimed at 6:00, it will despawn with the other bats.
- For more in-depth information, testimonials, or to add your own experience about Black Triple Stars, visit the Spawn Behavior page.
- Killing this NM is required to complete the quest The Miraculous Dale. A single kill counts towards both this quest and Trial 3 if both quests are active.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||0||10||Vs. Aquans: Accuracy+2-3|
Note that, in this TV series, these three pilots were known for using their famous "Jet Stream Attack;" one of the more dangerous and well known Bat Triple attacks is called "Jet Stream."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.