- Deals dark damage that weakens an enemy's attacks and gradually reduces its HP.
Spell cost: 54 MP
Casting Time: 1.5 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Points Group 2.
- April 3, 2019 Version Update
- "The attack down effect of the black magic spell Bio has been adjusted. Numbers in parenthesis represent the value when affected by the Corsair ability Dark Shot.
- Name Pre-adjustment → Post-adjustment
- Bio 5% → 10%（13%)
- Bio II 10% → 15%（18%)
- Bio III 15% → 20%（23%）"
Dia / Bio Priority
- Since Light and Dark are in opposition, whichever spell is higher level (requires a higher level job to use), overwrites the other.
- Bio III > Dia III > Bio II > Dia II > Bio > Dia
- Any "greater" magic will always overwrite the "lesser" one despite time it was cast.
- Note: This is not necessarily the case for player characters who have been hit with both spells.
- Duration is only affected by the level of Bio III's current merits.
- Level 1: 30 > Level 2: 60 > Level 3: 90 > Level 4: 120 > Level 5: 150
- Bio III Damage vs Skill/Number of Bio III Merits
|Dark Magic Skill||??? ~ 210||211 ~ 250||251 ~ 290||291 ~ ???|
|Total dmg, 1 Merit||70||80||90||100|
|Total dmg, 2 Merit||140||160||180||200|
|Total dmg, 3 Merit||210||240||270||300|
|Total dmg, 4 Merit||280||320||360||400|
|Total dmg, 5 Merit||350||400||450||500|
Used By The Following Monsters
- Dark Spark
- Dark Elemental
- Disaster Idol
- Doom Warlock
- Draugar Servant
- Eo'ghrah (Dark)
- Fallen Mage
- Grenade Syrup
- Hilltroll Red Mage
- Hydra Red Mage
- Infernal Weapon
- Kindred Red Mage
- Moblin Billionaire
- Nix Bladedancer
- Olla Media
- Tomb Mage
- Vanguard Enchanter
- Vanguard Protector
- Vanguard Vexer
- Vanguard Visionary