- Deals dark damage that weakens an enemy's attacks and gradually reduces its HP.
Casting Time: 1.5 seconds
Resale Price: ~2,050 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > Black Magic (||)|
Name Location Price Chutarmire Selbina (H-9) 12,600 - 14,560 Hilkomu-Makimu Windurst Waters South (G-7) 12,600 - 14,560 Mazween Aht Urhgan Whitegate (G-7) 14,000
Note: Hilkomu-Makimu sells Bio II to Windurst Citizens only when Windurst is 1st (conquest)
- Bio II duration
- 40 tics in 120 seconds. (2 minutes)
- Bio II Damage Tiers and max dot-dmg (not counting inital dmg)
- Dark Magic Skill ??? - 210 = 5/tick = 200
- Dark Magic Skill 211 - 250 = 6/tick = 240
- Dark Magic Skill 251 - 290 = 7/tick = 280
- Dark Magic Skill 291 - ??? = 8/tick = 320
- Enemy Attack down effect
- Attack is reduced by 26/256 (~10.1%)
- Dia / Bio Priority
- Dia and Bio do not stack. Since Light and Dark are in opposition, whichever spell is higher level
(requires a higher level job to use), overwrites the other.
- Bio III > Dia III > Bio II > Dia II > Bio > Dia
- Example: If Dia is cast, and Bio is cast afterwards, Dia will be overwritten. If Dia II is then cast, Bio will be overwritten. If Bio II is cast, Dia II will be overwritten.
- Dia and Bio also do not overwrite themselves, so casting the same spell multiple times will not extend the duration of the effect.