Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
62 - 64
A*, S, Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Biddybugs are considerably more dangerous during the day time.
- Biddybugs are aggressive only during day time.
- Also during the day, the Biddybug can Triple Attack. This will give the appearance of 4 attacks in rapid succession. ((This can happen at night as well, had it do this both at 2:30 and 4:39))
- Biddybugs will use only Sudden Lunge at night, but will use all of their skills (Sudden Lunge included) during the day.
- Several can be found between (J-5) and (J-6)