HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Shadow Dragon. Spawns precisely where the Shadow Dragon died, right after the name fades away.
- Window opens 21 hours from Time of Death. Whether server maintenance counts as time of death or opens its window is unknown. Note that as with any Lottery Spawn Notorious Monster, it may take many more hours after the window has opened for Biast to appear.
- Respawn time of the Shadow Dragon is 10 minutes.
- Uses most of the regular Dragon special attacks, such as Heavy Stomp and Petro Eyes.
- Standard physical attacks may inflict Terror.
- Intimidates player characters frequently.
- Highly susceptible to Light Shot.
- Possesses enhanced Movement Speed (At least +12%).
- Can be defeated by a party of four characters at level 70, or solo at around level 75 by various jobs. (see testimonials)
- Target for the Combat (Region) objective Subjugation: Xarcabard.
See the Video page.
Biast (also spelled Bèist) is Gaelic for "beast" or "monster".
Piast (less commonly spelled Biast) in Irish folklore was a monstrous serpent found in lakes. In modern cryptozoology, Piast is believed to be a 40 foot long serpent found in Lough Ree in Ireland.