The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Nomad Moogle near Maat in Ru'Lude Gardens, Select the option to accept the challenge to receiver the Soul gem clasp.
- Optional: Talk to Maat and he refers you to Degenhard for "training".
- Note: If you want an Olde rarab tail, you will need two Seasoning Stones for this mission, as well as a Fossilized Fang and Fossilized Bone. You will lose the one that you trade to the Nomad Moogle, and will have to farm another to trade for the Olde rarab tail.
- Degenhard Bastok Markets (I-10) asks for a Seasoning Stone, a Fossilized Bone, and a Fossilized Fang (all three required). He gives you an Olde rarab tail in return. Using this item in the fight makes Atori-Tutori ??? stay still, stop attacking, and lose his damage resistance for 2 minutes.
- After winning the battle, return to the Nomad Moogle for a final cutscene that increases your level cap.
- After completing this quest, you gain access to Domenic's warp service in Lower Jeuno.
- Talk to Domenic in the Neptune's Spire Inn in Lower Jeuno at (J-7) right before the door into the Tenshodo. For a fee, he can teleport you to Ghelsba Outpost, Horlais Peak, Balga's Dais, Waughroon Shrine, or Qu'Bia Arena.
- The battle is uncapped.
- Buffs and TP do not wear upon entering. Experience Points are lost upon death. Reraise status remains upon being ejected from the battlefield.
- Upon entering, your Soul gem clasp is lost.
- The time limit is 10 minutes, fighting against the Tarutaru Monk, Atori-Tutori ???.
- You must return to Nomad Moogle and finish the quest in order to reenter to help others. See Domenic for warp to BCNM.
- You can obtain replacement Soul gem clasps from the Nomad Moogle in exchange for one merit point or 5 High Kindred's Crests if you fail the battle.
- Atori-Tutori ??? has around 27000 HP.
- See BCNM Atori-Tutori ??? Stategies for testimonials.
- Nomad Moogle, (Grand Duke Palace, Ru'Lude Gardens)
- Atori-Tutori has deigned to present you with your final challenge -- a sparring match with the smug Taru himself. Acquire a soul gem and soul gem clasp and meet your opponent for the ultimate showdown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.