The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- During the cutscene select the option to accept the challenge, you will then receive Soul gem clasp and the Nomad Moogle offers to teleport you to Horlais Peak, Waughroon Shrine, Balga's Dais, or Qu'Bia Arena for the fight, or select 'Nowhere Yet' to do the fight later.
- Optional: Talk to Maat and he refers you to Degenhard for "training".
- Degenhard Bastok Markets (I-10) asks for a Seasoning Stone, a Fossilized Bone, and a Fossilized Fang. He gives you an Olde rarab tail in return. Using this item in the fight makes Atori-Tutori ??? run around erratically and stop attacking, as well as removing his damage resistance, for 30 seconds. It gives time for mages to nuke, and time to call pets and/or avatars. Be sure to stay within range, as he runs around sporadically.
- After winning the battle, return to the Nomad Moogle for a final cutscene and your reward.
- The battle is uncapped.
- Buffs and TP do not wear upon entering. Experience Points are lost upon death. Reraise status remains upon being ejected from the battlefield.
- Upon entering, your Soul gem clasp is lost.
- The time limit is 10 minutes, fighting against the Tarutaru Monk, Atori-Tutori ???.
- You must return to Nomad Moogle and finish the quest in order to reenter to help others. See Domenic for warp to BCNM.
- You can obtain replacement Soul gem clasps from the Nomad Moogle in exchange for one stored merit or 5 High Kindred's Crests if you fail the battle.
- Atori-Tutori ??? has around 27000 HP.
- See BCNM Atori-Tutori ??? Stategies for testimonials.
- Nomad Moogle, (Grand Duke Palace, Ru'Lude Gardens)
- Atori-Tutori has deigned to present you with your final challenge -- a sparring match with the smug Taru himself. Acquire a soul gem and soul gem clasp and meet your opponent for the ultimate showdown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.