The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- After the cutscene, you receive Soul gem clasp and the Nomad Moogle will offer to teleport you to Horlais Peak, Waughroon Shrine, Balga's Dais or Qu'Bia Arena for the fight.
- Optional: Talk to Maat and he well refer you to Degenhard, for "training".
- Degenhard Bastok Markets (I-10) will ask for a Seasoning Stone, a Fossilized Bone, and a Fossilized Fang. He will give you an Olde rarab tail in return. Speaking to him again, he says it is from Chamama. Using this item in the fight makes Atori-Tutori ??? run around in circles for about 30 seconds rather than attack. It gives time for Mages to nuke, and time to call pets and/or avatars. Be sure to stay within range, as he runs around rather sporadically.
- After speaking with the moogle got a different title than listed, Bushin Aspirant.
- Buffs and TP do not wear upon entering.
- Upon entering, your Soul gem clasp is lost. The time limit is 10 minutes, fighting against the Tarutaru, Atori-Tutori ???. Experience is lost upon defeat. Reraise sticks upon being booted.
- You must return to Nomad Moogle and finish the quest in order to reenter to help others. See Domenic for warp to BCNM.
- You can obtain replacement Soul gem clasps from the Nomad Moogle in exchange for one stored merit or 5 High Kindred's Crests if you fail the battle.
- Atori-Tutori ??? has around 27000 HP.
- See BCNM Atori-Tutori ??? Stategies for testimonials.
- Nomad Moogle, (Grand Duke Palace, Ru'Lude Gardens)
- Atori-Tutori Has deigned to present you with your final challenge--a sparring match with the smug Taru himself. Acquire a soul gem and Soul gem clasp and meet your opponent for the ultimate showdown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.