The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Below the Arks|
|Start NPC||Pherimociel - Ru'Lude Gardens ( )|
|Reward||Access to Promyvion - Mea, Promyvion - Holla, and Promyvion - Dem|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|The Rites of Life||The Mothercrystals|
|Below the Arks||Archanne Ru'Lude Gardens ( )|
|Below the Arks||Goblin Footprint Promyvion - Mea - Hall of Transference|
- Speak to Pherimociel at the Grand Duchy's Palace (inside the Guard Post) in Ru'Lude Gardens ( ) to trigger a cutscene and start this mission.
- He may mention Aht Urhgan depending on your progress through that story. Speak to him again to trigger the cutscene.
- If you are on Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mission Crashing Waves, you will receive the message: "You are unable to make further progress in Rhapsodies of Vana'diel due to an event occuring in the Chains of Promathia missions" upon entering the Archduke Grand Palace
- Go talk to Harith ( ), in the Archduke's House, out the back entrance (behind the large staircase, near Maat) of the Grand Duchy's Palace. He will very shortly mumble some text about Emptiness.
- Promy-Dem should be your first stop, the others will not let you in as a 1st entry (Mandatory). Take the time to speak to Rainhard by the double doors upstairs (Optional).
- Head to any one of the three crags in either Tahrongi Canyon, Konschtat Highlands, or La Theine Plateau. Examine the Shattered Telepoint to trigger a cutscene and enter the Hall of Transference, from where you will be able to enter that crag's Promyvion zone. Now use the Large Apparatus on the left to enter, or just use the door if you have completed or entered the Promyvion zone before.
- If you enter a Promyvion zone and leave without successfully clearing the boss fight at the end, you will still retain a "memory" of having entered that Promyvion; however, to complete this mission, you will need to finish each of the Promyvion events. This memory will allow you to begin making anima with Harith. To enter another Promyvion zone, use the Large Apparatus on the left again in the Hall of Transference for the new Promyvion that you are entering, and your memory of the zone will be sealed.
- Harith will turn Recollections (dropped from certain Empty or purchased from AH) into anima that are used to weaken the Empty bosses in various ways.
- To obtain this service, you must first view the cutscene you get by entering any Promyvion zone. You then must return to him without erasing your memory.
- Mission Orders
- Something is afoot. Travel to the Grand Duke Palace to learn details of recent events.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.