The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|West Sarutabaruta (S)||53-54||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn on the ledge around (G-7) to (G-8) among the Rafflesia every 90-100 minutes.
- Possesses the Double Attack trait.
- Regularly uses Viscid Emission and Bloody Caress.
- Attacks have Additional Effect: Drain.
- Immune to Gravity, Bind and Sleep, however susceptible to Shadowbind.
- Susceptible to Slow, Paralyze and Blind.
- Soloable by all 75 jobs and some jobs considerably earlier. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||0||15||Vs. Beasts: Accuracy +4~9||4~6|
Belladonna (bĕl'ə-dŏn'ə) is a poisonous Eurasian perennial herb (Atropa belladonna), having usually solitary, nodding, purplish-brown, bell-shaped flowers and glossy black berries. Also called Deadly Nightshade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.