The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|West Sarutabaruta (S)||53-54||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed spawn on the ledge around (G-7) amongst the Rafflesia every 90-100 minutes. It will very rarely exceed a 10 minute window.
- Regularly uses Viscid Emission and Bloody Caress.
- Melee attacks have Additional Effect: Drain.
- Received no exp as 75, Lv. 47 NPC was able to land spells on it.
- Appears to be extremely resistant or immune to Gravity, Bind and Sleep. Very susceptible to Slow, Paralyze and Blind.
- Attacks hit fairly hard. It did over 100 damage a hit to a level 70 Ninja Galka when his shadows went down.
- Soloable by most 75 jobs.
- Soloable by level 62 Dancer.
Belladonna (bĕl'ə-dŏn'ə) is a poisonous Eurasian perennial herb (Atropa belladonna), having usually solitary, nodding, purplish-brown, bell-shaped flowers and glossy black berries. Also called Deadly Nightshade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.