The following campaigns will commence on Thursday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).
Campaign Period: Thursday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Tuesday, June 30, at 7:59 a.m.
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.Also during this campaign, Shemo in Port Jeuno ( ) will exchange seals and crests at a reduced rate of 2:1.
Delve Campaign – PLUS
Delve will receive the following adjustments for the duration of the campaign.
- Players will earn double the usual amount of Mweya Plasm from defeating Delve monsters.
- Twice the usual amount of Mweya Plasm will drop when clearing Delve.
- Monsters may drop Airlixirs +1 and Airlixirs +2 when vanquished.
Surge Walk Campaign
All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
- Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.
Double Unity Accolade Campaign
Unity accolade gains from completing Records of Eminence objectives and vanquishing monsters are doubled!
Unity Wanted Campaign
During the campaign, completing Wanted I, Wanted II, and Wanted III Records of Eminence objectives will yield 2 treasure chests of each type.
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Chocobo Digging Skill Increase Campaign
Enjoy an increased chance for your chocobo digging skill to increase each time your chocobo digs.
- When run concurrently with the Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign, experience gains will be properly applied even though there are no changes in visual effects.