- Speak with Nichais at (L-7) in Southern San d'Oria (S) to trigger the initial cutscene.
- Head to Grauberg (S) and examine the Timeworn Altar at (F-11) to trigger a series of cutscenes.
- Route: From the Campaign tele spot, go south to J-11, then west to F-11. The altar is located at the edge of the stream heading southwest.
- Caution: There might be Chigoe on the way to the altar (around I-11) that can give you a nasty surprise if not expecting them.
- The Chigoes seem to like to hide in the grass.
- Goblins in this part of Grauberg seem wander around from H-11 to G-11.
- Speak with Nichais again for a follow-up cutscene.
- Trade a Shell Bug to Nichais to trigger a cutscene.
- Head to Grauberg (S) and examine the Timeworn Altar again to trigger the final cutscene and receive your reward.
- Players who complete this quest can subsequently trade to a Scouted Areuhat a Shell Bug, and cause her to take flight as Odzmanouk during Campaign Battles.