Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Battlefield is a status effect that isolates a player until it wears off or is removed. Affected characters suffer no personal ill effects, but cannot be aided by anyone who is not participating in the same battle.
How to remove the effect
- Finishing the battle by completing all objectives will remove this effect.
- Failing to complete the battle will remove the effect.
How the effect is inflicted/gained
- Entering battlefields (via Burning Circles, Shimmering Circles, Webs of Recollections, Runic Seals, and other entrances) to do battle.
- Certain battles on missions, quests, and events will give this effect.
- Entering a battle may, depending on the battle, remove some or all positive status effects from a player.
- The battlefield effect is often, but not always, accompanied by a Level Restriction.
- Often referred to incorrectly as BCNMs by players, even if no orbs obtained via Beastmen's Seals are required to enter the battlefield: Promyvion-Mea's BCNM refers to the last boss battle in this Promyvion.