Battle Trophies are Abyssea Key Items that can be exchanged to Dominion Tactician for higher tier Battle Trophies or augmented items. You can't hold more than 30 Battle Trophies of the same Echelon at the same time.
There are 5 Battle Trophies:
- Battle Trophy: 1st Echelon (highest)
- Battle Trophy: 2nd Echelon
- Battle Trophy: 3rd Echelon
- Battle Trophy: 4th Echelon
- Battle Trophy: 5th Echelon (lowest)
The current exchange for higher tiers are as follows:
|Exchange of Trophies||Result of Exchange|
|2x||Battle Trophy: 5th Echelon||1x||Battle Trophy: 4th Echelon|
|2x||Battle Trophy: 4th Echelon||1x||Battle Trophy: 3rd Echelon|
|2x||Battle Trophy: 3rd Echelon||1x||Battle Trophy: 2nd Echelon|
|2x||Battle Trophy: 2nd Echelon||1x||Battle Trophy: 1st Echelon|
- The first column is the trophy being traded.
- The top row is the trophy being traded for.
- A cells gives the exchange rate for one trophy.
A value in parentheses indicates the quantity required to get one.
A regular value is the total that can be obtained through multiple exchanges.
Battle Trophies can be exchanged for the following armor sets:
- Battle Trophy: 1st Echelon are exchanged for Body pieces.
- Battle Trophy: 2nd Echelon are exchanged for Head pieces.
- Battle Trophy: 3rd Echelon are exchanged for Legs pieces.
- Battle Trophy: 4th Echelon are exchanged for Hands pieces.
- Battle Trophy: 5th Echelon are exchanged for Feet pieces.