|The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah||62||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (F-9),(D-7),(F-7),(E-9)
- Kiteable but has high movement speed. Stops to casts spells a lot though.
- Immune to Silence, Gravity, Sleep and any Thunder Spells.
- Susceptable to Slow, Paralyze, Rasp, Bio, Stun (WS stuns work). Head Butt works well.
- Weak to Physical DMG; Piercing shown to have a profound impact.
- Casts Thundaga II a lot for ~750 to ~900+ unresisted, also casts Stun, Shock Spikes, Thunder II, Burst and Shock.
- Does not use any TP moves.
Solo kill BST75/DNC37 + CC
The Egyptian cat-headed goddess, Bastet was strictly a solar deity until the arrival of Greek influence on Egyptian society, when she became a lunar goddess due to the Greeks associating her with their Artemis. Dating from the 2nd Dynasty (roughly 2890-2686 BCE), Bastet was originally portrayed as either a wild desert cat or as a lioness, and only became associated with the domesticated feline around 1000 BCE. She was commonly paired with Sakhmet, the lion-headed goddess of Memphis, Wadjet, and Hathor. Bastet was the "Daughter of Ra", a designation that placed her in the same ranks as such goddesses as Maat and Tefnut. Additionally, Bastet was one of the "Eyes of Ra", the title of an "avenger" god who is sent out specifically to lay waste to the enemies of Egypt and her gods.