Additional effect: Water damage
- This effect activates approximately 20% of the time and more frequently when fighting lower-level monsters.
- Damage ranges between 8-80 damage, depending on the monster's level and water resistance.
- The Additional Effect Water Damage deals no damage to Brigandish Blade.
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account.|
- This item is obtained by trading a Buccaneer's Knife to the ??? that appears at the south end of the room that Brigandish Blade is spawned in.
- If your first trade fails, you can try again with the same Buccaneer's Knife each time Brigandish Blade is killed; there is no need to get a new Buccaneer's Knife after each attempt.
- If the pillar is not ready to morph the knife, you will just receive the "Nothing happens." message.
On June 10th, 1682, Captain Bartholomew Sharp, buccaneer, and two of his crew, John Cox and William Williams, were indicted on charges of piracy and murder in the High Court of the Admiralty.
It is however far more likely to be named after Bartholomew Roberts, one of the most well known pirates in history.
It could also be named for Bartholomew the Apostle, who is purported to have been flayed alive. In many artistic representations, he's depicted holding a knife and his flayed skin.