The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- As you zone into Lower Delkfutt's Tower, you will notice a Seed Fragment hovering there. Examining it will put you under a Level 30 restriction.
- While under the restriction, make your way to the Stellar Fulcrum at the top of the tower.
- Goblins and Gigas aggro sight only, Bats and Ghosts will aggro sound, Dolls and Pots will aggro magic.
- Along the way you will encounter a Seed Afterglow on each floor. Checking it while under the Level 30 restriction will give you a certain key item stone.
- When moving between areas (lower, middle, and upper; or the use of tractor), your level restriction effect will be removed. You must re-apply the effect by examining the Seed Fragment near the teleporter in order to receive stones from the afterglows.
- While under the level restriction, you will not lose experience points from K.O., nor will you lose any of the stones already acquired.
- While yuo will not lose EXP, you will also not be able to receive EXP from battles while under the effect.
- You will regain the level restriction effect after raising.
- The effect of Tractor will cause you to lose Level Capped Status.
- Once you reach Stellar Fulcrum examine the Seed Fragment to obtain Omnis stone.
- The Omnis stone remains in your Temporary Key Items list until you enter the battlefield for the next mission, even if you leave Stellar Fulcrum or Delkfutt's Tower.
- As of the March 2010 update, you can now purchase the Omnis stone key item from Squintrox Dryeyes in Port Jeuno instead of farming it, provided you have already beaten A Crystalline Prophecy
- Examine the Qe'Iov Gate for a cut scene.
- Mission Orders
- To reach your final destination, you must recover the twelve remaining fragments of the mysterious crystal...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.