- Damage resist rates depend on the difference in MND between the caster and target.
- Casting Banishga while Afflatus Misery is activated grants a potency bonus to the spell based on the most recent damage you have sustained. The record of damage taken is reset upon use.
Banishga II does 50% additional damage to undead foes and partially negates specific damage taken resistance from certain undead mob species. The amount cut is applied multiplicatively by a set term. The duration of this additional effect vs. Undead monsters is subject to partial resist rates. The resist rates to the Banish spell damage and specific damage taken cut components of Banish spells are calculated separately.
- The specific damage taken reduction term for Banishga II is 70%. For example, a Skeleton-type foe has a natural 50% Piercing damage resistance. Under the effects of Banishga II, they will have 0.5 x 0.3 = 0.15, or 15% Piercing damage taken resistance.
- Higher tier Banish spells inflict a higher specific damage taken effect vs. Undead targets. Higher-tier Banish spells will overwrite the effects of lower-tier Banish spells.
- Equipment with "Effect of "Banish" against undead +" attributes increase the potency of the specific damage taken effect.
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|