Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Guardian of Asgarth
|Helmwige's Chamber||1||A, T(H), M, JA |
|Schwertleite's Chamber||1||A, T(H), M, JA |
|Waltraute's Chamber||1||A, T(H), M, JA |
|Nyzul Isle - Forging a New Myth||1||A, T(H), HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing II chambers. Balrahn appears as a Soulflayer.
- Can Draw In his current target.
- He'll use all the standard Soulflayer TP moves, such as Immortal Shield, which grants a Magic Shield effect (but it will not block enfeebles), and Reprobation, which removes all buffs (even food).
- He casts -ga III spells. These can be interrupted with stuns or weaponskills.
- Spawns for quest Forging a New Myth as a fomor.
- Uses the Mythic Weapon that matches the player's job and has access to Aftermath.
- He cannot drop below 1 HP until his opponent has reached level 3 Aftermath. At this point, he becomes immune to damage.
- See Forging a New Myth for strategies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.