Synthesis RecipesSmithing (99/110), Goldsmithing ()
- Yield: Bahadur x 1
- HQ 1: Bahadur +1 x 1
- Fire Crystal
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Weapons > Great Swords (||)|
Only obtainable through synthesis.
Bahadur is a Persian form of the word Baghatur. Translated it is an old Altaic term for a warrior, a military commander, or an epic hero.The term Baghatur and its variants - Bahadur, Bagatur, or Baghadur, has also been attested as a personal name belonging to several important historical figures, including:
- Yesugei , the father of Genghis Khan
- Baghatur Khagan, Khagan of the Khazars, c. 760.
- The Mongol general Subutai is referred to in the Secret History of the Mongols as ba'tur.
- Ilkhan Abu said took the name bahadur khan after defeating Uzbek khan of Golden Horde.
- Two Mughal emperors were named Bahadur Shah: Bahadur Shah I and Bahadur Shah Zafar II.
- Banda Singh Bahadur, great sikh warrior and general.
- Stephen IX Báthory (1533-1586), Prince of Transylvania and King of Poland.
As for its relevance in FFXI, the item being a great sword, is wielded by the general Leonoyne. It fits the description of the word seeing as the general fits all three categories.